Monday, November 24, 2008

Aw Shucks!


I Love Qatar

I have recently found out that my blog was selected as one of Qatar’s Top Blogs by a popular local web site called I Love Qatar. The owner of this site, known as Mr. Q (aka Kei & Amnesia), left me a wonderful comment a few months ago. I had no idea it would lead to this.

When I had started this blog it was mainly a way to keep my family updated of our daily life, however mundane it might be. I had also intended it to be mainly a food blog (not enough of these you know!) focusing mainly on local cuisine, hence all the food related posts. But, lots of interesting things happened in between, so I decided I could not limit myself to a particular subject.

So Mr. Q if you are reading this, I am, to say the least, honored and humbled. And I will definitely try (fingers crossed) to post more often!

2 comments:

N.H. Senzai said...

Way to Go!!! And I'm not saying that because I'm related to you...!
Love, Sis in SF

Mr. Q said...

It's my pleasure :) Keep up the good work!

ILQ's goal is to help and the your blog does just that by helping people understand Qatar through another pair of eyes.